I suggest you ...

Bring Picture Manager back to Office bundle

MS took picture manager out of Office 2013. Ever since then MANY people have been complaining the the Win 8/10 "replacements" are inadequate. They are not functional matches for Picture Manager, therefore they are not real replacements.

Picture manager is available as part of some other free Office tool downloads. But they are for Office 2007 and are soon to be disappeared.

Please add Picture manager back to the Office installer.

Or, create a standalone installer for Picture manager and include links to that installer in the Office bundles so people can find it easily.

320 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ron007ron007 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

74 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MartyMarty commented  · 

I agree completely. It was my go to program to handle photographs. Thank goodness I just finished "improving" the 600 odd photos taken at my daughters wedding in May under Microsoft Office 2007. Because this is no longer supported, I upgraded to Office 2016 and now I can no longer work with my photo collection.

• SRBrownSRBrown commented  · 

I use picture manager on a nearly daily basis. I NEED picture manager.

• Ann BestAnn Best commented  · 

I want picture manager

• Anonymous commented  · 

absolutely want picture manager!! Can't scale on new software!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please Bring back MS Office Picture Manager!!!

• ron007ron007 commented  · 

Look on page 2 of the ocmments. There are instructions for getting free copies of picture manager

• VirgVirg commented  · 

Microsoft - you once had a commercial showing how you listen to your customers. It seems obvious you do not. I work for a medium sized business and Picture Manager was a tool that was used often. Myself and so many others cannot fathom the reasoning behind taking away such a great product! Listen to your customers, I cannot express the importance of doing just that or Chrome will end up being your downfall. Bring back the Photo Manager. Please.... with snow flakes on the Window pane...

• Andoni AltubeAndoni Altube commented  · 

I really need Picture Manager back, it was quite a useful tool to make perfect images for presentations; now it's not easy and the results obtained are just close to what it was, but never the same.

Please bring it back or create the standalone version of it, it was a perfect tool, no need to remove it!!

• NivaldoNivaldo commented  · 

Por favor, adicione o Gerenciador de imagens de volta ao instalador do Office.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ahhh.. the Microsoft way - have something absolutely perfect; look for a way to improve it and destroy it. If that cannot be accomplished, delete it altogether! Perfection is not allowed.

• E WestbrookE Westbrook commented  · 

We really need Picture Manager to come back. Your "replacement" doesn't have the same functionality or ease of use.

• Anonymous commented  · 

lease add Picture manager back to the Office installer. their is no replacement to it

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add Picture manager back to the Office installer. their is no replacement to it

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add Picture manager back to the Office installer.

• dandan commented  · 

The ONLY tool I use for editing. By far provides the best product and is very easy to use.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring back the Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I've used it for years. Please let me know what plans are in place for this or a never version of Microsoft Office Picture Manager that can be used. Thank you

• PerezPerez commented  · 

Office Picture Manager is the program that crops, renames, and resizes pictures easily as you inspect and handle images. I used this program almost every day until my HD crashed and lost all programs.
        Now I have my compu again and in the process of loading all software the reliable and simple Picture Manager is not available.

Bring it back again as a stand alone program/utility.

• Justina CamberosJustina Camberos commented  · 

Please bring back Picture Manager! I use it all the time at work. Since they "upgraded" our company to Office 2016, I've lost Picture Manager and Clip Art. Can't function in MS Paint and need Picture Manager. Why would you take that away?!

• Gary ShapiroGary Shapiro commented  · 

I have used Picture Manager to edit my pictures on Office 2007 for years. Now I have to email my photo to my old computer running 2007. Please bring back Picture Manager so I can finally retire the old Inspiron.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base