I suggest you ...

Bring Picture Manager back to Office bundle

MS took picture manager out of Office 2013. Ever since then MANY people have been complaining the the Win 8/10 "replacements" are inadequate. They are not functional matches for Picture Manager, therefore they are not real replacements.

Picture manager is available as part of some other free Office tool downloads. But they are for Office 2007 and are soon to be disappeared.

Please add Picture manager back to the Office installer.

Or, create a standalone installer for Picture manager and include links to that installer in the Office bundles so people can find it easily.

228 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ron007ron007 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LeeLee commented  · 

PLease, I love it and need it, SnagIt ind Snip are ok but Pic Mgr is so much easier and excellent

• Ms SparksMs Sparks commented  · 

There is no program that crops, renames, and resizes pictures as easily as Picture Manager.

I have to crop pictures on the fly ALL THE TIME to fit into social media or resize so I can upload or email the picture.

I use this program several times every week.

I've currently used the work-around to utilize the 2007 office tools but I this last time it was much harder to find and I fear soon it won't work at all.

BRING IT BACK

• EmirEmir commented  · 

Please bring it back!

• John BelluardoJohn Belluardo commented  · 

You need to bring back Picture Manager in Office. Your current windows picture editor lacks the features of picture manager. You currently have no white balance as an example.

• RonRon commented  · 

Picture Manager back to Office bundle Please bring it back!
        Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

I used MS Picture Manager all the time and can not find anything that works as well as it did or is as easy to deal with. Why on earth MS would remove a feature that so many folks use is just CRAZY. I know that there are programs that can be installed to add it to my computer, but no one would have to be trying to do that if MS didn't remove it in the first place

• ron007ron007 commented  · 

Download the sharePoint installation file I provided the link for in my earlier reply.

Run the installation program.

Watch for and select the "Custom Install" option

Then you tell the installer you only want to OneNote.

• Anonymous commented  · 

how to installing microsoft picture manager

• ron007ron007 commented  · 

Jose: look at my Nov 2015 reply I has links to 2007 SharePoint which includes Picture Manager

• Jose DoriaJose Doria commented  · 

Could PLEASE give us a link to download Picture Manager!?!?! Its usefull!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Bring Picture Manager back to Office bundle !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am really upset about the missing Office Picture Manager. I use it for all my photo editing and it has totally messed up all my photos since you removed it! I am for bringing it back ASAP please.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, please, please put Microsoft Picture Manager back into the Office bundle! Or, give us a link to add it to our current pack. Thank you so much - it was so user friendly!

• AndyAndy commented  · 

This is a useful piece of software, and its replacement is crap. PLease reinstate it.

• Renee HarrellRenee Harrell commented  · 

I am really upset about the missing Office Picture Manager. I use it for all my photo editing and it has totally messed up all my photos since you removed it! I am for bringing it back ASAP please.

• CanCan commented  · 

i utterly disappointed that MS took the Picture manager out.

• lyndalynda commented  · 

PLEASE make picture manager available to us on Office 2016. THX!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

The compression tool was the most useful thing, and I know it's only a little thing, but having rotation in either direction was great - really annoying having to go all the way round when you just want 90 left!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base