I suggest you ...

Bring Picture Manager back to Office bundle

MS took picture manager out of Office 2013. Ever since then MANY people have been complaining the the Win 8/10 "replacements" are inadequate. They are not functional matches for Picture Manager, therefore they are not real replacements.

Picture manager is available as part of some other free Office tool downloads. But they are for Office 2007 and are soon to be disappeared.

Please add Picture manager back to the Office installer.

Or, create a standalone installer for Picture manager and include links to that installer in the Office bundles so people can find it easily.

520 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ron007 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

107 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Yves Delage commented  · 

I use Picture Manager all the time. Now, with Office 365, it isn't there. I'm going back to an earlier version of Office.

• Alena Morris commented  · 

PLEASE GIVE US BACK PICTURE MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please give Picture Manager back to us

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please give Picture Manager back to us.

• Sam C commented  · 

Please give Picture Manager back to us.
        So tired of having things taken away that are useful only to have some nonsense put in its place.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We all want Microsoft office picture manager back. Why doesn't Microsoft try to make their customers happy?

• Thang Le commented  · 

Yes, bring the picture manager back

• MR commented  · 

Yes, bring the picture manager back

• Anonymous commented  · 

i cant find any programme that does what picture manager does , and its so easy

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring it back. It is very user friendly. It was my preferred way to edit pictures and easy.

• Anonymous commented  · 

لا أستطيع أن أصدق مدى صعوبة العثور على أي شيء يفعل ما فعلت مدير الصورة بشكل جيد. بعد آخر "مايكروسوفت ديسيمبروفيمنت" ... عديمة الفائدة،

• steve mills commented  · 

Can't believe how hard it is to find anything that does what Picture Manager did so well. Yet another Microsoft 'disimprovement'...useless, the lot of them...

• Anonymous commented  · 

LOVE Picture Manager and nothing else is nearly as helpful. Please bring it back. It barely even needs to be revamped.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why fuck with a good thing BRING BACK Microsoft Office Picture Manager

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'll concur. Picture manager is my preferred photo management utility. While there may be some features of MS Word that allows you to paste/edit a photo within a Word document, it does not behave the same and is cumbersome. MS- are you listening or looking down your collective noses while you give us what you "think we need"?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi
        Please add Picture manager back to the Office installer. BCZ it is very useful to us
        Emad

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base