I suggest you ...

The MS My Office Account Page needs a field where we can info about each license under our account

Hello, under My Office account, I have several Office installations on work machines. I'd like to label these on the My Office account instead of the date showing installed.

MS Office Licenses, it only shows each one by install date. So instead, I'd like to label them with what machine they are on instead.

How hard is it to add a field to the My Office Account list of licenses? It's just one field per record. The My Office Account portal shows just install dates for Office H&B 2016 as an example, means I have to print that stupid thing, label my own print out, tag all the key cards, and so on and so on. 1 silly field added would make a HUGE difference.

Make this happen!!

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    My NameMy Name shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andre SperlingAndre Sperling commented  · 

That would be great. Have a look how VM-Ware solve that. There you can also organize your Licenses by Folders.

• My NameMy Name commented  · 

It's cool it shows the install date, and that can stay, but giving us say a 50 character field we can edit to label what machines we installed this on would make a huge difference!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base