I suggest you ...

Idea – Reduce customer journey time by adding functionality into Demand Centre to get leads to self-qualify and allow leads can leave GEP to

Detail:
In Ireland, we have been leveraging Certain in FY17 to accelerate the customer journey by leveraging the event forms to gain more customer insights and assessing their needs which is driving a high volume of customer leads. This effort is accelerating the customer journey and on-boarding/transacting of customers to Microsoft products and services. In one instance for a 1200 person event, we have generated 700 qualified leads where the customer wants to interact with Microsoft or a Partner.

Our idea explained:
• Add functionality into GEP where leads are asked questions to identify their BANT (budget/authority/need/timing) by asking them open questions around their tech strategy and what they are trying to do
• Allow leads to leave GEP mid journey if they are ready to transact and want to connect with local team to get started to reduce customer journey time and be more customer focused

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)