I suggest you ...

Return Clip Art Library

Clip Art is easier to use for newbies than searching all over the web. I'm a seasoned user and I still find it extremely tedious to search the web for an image, many of them have watermarks in them that makes them unusable.

I was helping someone design a pamphlet the other day, they had never done anything like this, only basic word documents. I was annoyed that the function to search for images was so limited and they couldn't find anything that they liked. Browsing the web to find an image, save it to their pc, and insert it into the pamphlet was too much for them to grasp. Not a user friendly choice, Microsoft.

Bring back the clip art library. Better interface for beginners and the image selection was always very extensive. I miss it.

1,011 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrea shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

44 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

CLIP ART IS ONE OF THE BEST FEATURES YOU OFFERED.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why did you remove it in the first place????

• Anonymous commented  · 

Definitely! I used your gallery often in the past.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sometimes you people make things worse than better!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Leave Clip Art alone!! Why make changes when many of us have finally gotten the hang of it? This feature makes it easier and convenient to maneuver when creating a document. Why fix it when it's not broken? Get it????

• Anonymous commented  · 

I USE THIS FEATURE ALOT...

• Anonymous commented  · 

please bring it back. I have no idea where to find an image of balloons for a birthday party..
        this is a prefect example of--if it ain't broke, don't fix it!! Errrr...........

• Elva Shumack commented  · 

I have trouble finding clipart as I am very much an amature

• Anonymous commented  · 

It takes too long to search for clip art when all you need is a simple smiley face or heart.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring online clip art library back to Office.

• Ruth commented  · 

I agree!

• Marie Jackson commented  · 

So disappointed Clip Art has disappeared. Google Images takes so much longer, and as others have said, there's watermarks etc. I make posters, leaflets, tickets, etc.
        From sad user in High Wycombe UK

• Maxine M Ross commented  · 

BRING IT CLIP ART BACK!! I USE IT ALL THE TIME..PLEASE MAKE IT EASY ON US LITTLE GUYS TO DO SIMPLE TASKS. WE ARE AGING FAST AND DONT NEED COMPLEX WORK AT THIS STAGE OF OUR LIVES.
        GRAMS MAXINE, MICROSOFT USER SINCE BILL GATES ROSE OUT OF HIS GARAGE

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring back clip art. was easy to use

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring this feature back. I use it every day at both my offices for almost every document I type. Don't eliminate this feature. I'm sure I'm not the only one who used it every day.

• Anonymous commented  · 

what???????????????????????????????????? I NEED this feature for my minutes and newsletters!

• Anonymous commented  · 

clip art library was much easier and less time to get.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base